DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dear Festering Sore Hobo . . .

When panhandling with a pussy, open wound, use it to your advantage . . .

"Hello sir. As you can see, maggots may attempt to feast on my face due to lack of proper nutrition."

Or, the threatening, "Sir. I have the ebola virus. I will rub my festering sore on an open wound of my making on your person."

Or, "Sir, I need a bottle of strawberry mad dog to sterilize this wound. You don't want it to become infected do you?"

You're really selling yourself short by shakin' the cup and saying, "Sir. Little help sir!"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

was it really a "pussy, open wound"?

10:29 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Oh - missed that gutter mind. "puss . . . eee."

10:58 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

You can always count on me to show you back to the gutter.

4:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home