DO IT TREE!

Friday, January 26, 2007

if I only had a blog

Recently folks have been asking me to blog things. Or they tell me to blog something very specific to blog about. "Oh, you should blog about how that guy is annoying," that kind of thing. Well, this blog is not about what I want to blog about, it's about the people. Whoever you are.

RS2 emailed me to say "if she had a blog," she would post about how much Ohioans like to drink. Alas, she doesn't have a blog and they take like 18 seconds to create, so, ok, here you go. Ohioans like to drink. Suck on that Indiana!

I'm sure RS2 has noticed two immediate problems with this method of getting information "out there." 1. She sent me this link exactly one week ago. She probably thought (and my writing reinforces the theory) that I just log into blogger and start going nuts, posting things willy-nilly all over the internetial tubes. That's not how I roll. Each post must gestate in my mind . . . for at least a week. Especially posts about my love of drinking. The second problem is that I can't remember things and have forgotten the second immediate problem with having me post things for you. See how easily I could forget the vital information that the people need to know? Whenever you have me post something for you, this is something you need to keep in mind.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Can't you Ohioans do anything without needing it to ferment for a while first?

6:40 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

When people drink a lot, they kill brain cells. Then they start to forget stuff. I know this from personal experience. People in NYC like to drink a lot too. Especially when they're originally from the Midwest.

Let's raise our glasses to early cases of dementia.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

So, you aren't taking requests?

8:39 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Joe: Uhh, do anything cool? No.

NYM: What were you talking about?

QWP: Oh, no, I certainly am taking requests, but you know, just be aware that I'm not the best at following through.

12:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. I was born in Ohio. I love to drink.

Wait, what was I saying?

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home