DO IT TREE!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

can't think; will blog

I am tired, my peeps. I haven't been getting enough sleep is all. And I have a headache. The number one exacerbator for this conditions is staring at a computer screen, eyes strained, brain scrambled. You can look it up; it's science. I also have a bit of the coldsees - sniffling and whatnot. And it's giving me the cottonmouth really bad. Not sure what that's all about. I haven't been taking any decongestants, but all the fluid has been sucked from me bulbous head.

So are the days of our lives, I guess. Anyway, it's late and I'm getting out of here. Just need a little blog action to clear the non-medicine-medicine head.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nukie said...

I think I'm getting sick too. The first sign I have is that this is the best post I've read in a week!

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home