DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

profiling

According to Sitemeter, I'm hemorrhaging readers. I trace the beginning of my demise to the posting of cut-throat Roger. Apparently, I scared of some of my less hardy readers with such an intimidating picture.

I guess the blog sucks worse than before. Right? I thought it was pretty much the same except less frequently updated. That's what happens when you're popular in real-life, like me, you don't have as much time to publish posts. For that, you will have to blame God.

It's not like I had a million readers before (or even 25), but I did have like 20 and that number is slowly dwindling. I'm averaging 14 per day . . . couldn't you just come here a couple times from different computers so you LOOK like another person. Is that so much to ask?

At any rate, this is all very disturbing to me. So, in an effort to soften my image, I'm changing my profile pic to that of the legendary, Rick Astley.

Who could abandon Rick Astley? Ha. You're never gonna give him up.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

I love Rick Astley. Well, I did when I was 12 at any rate. For that, I will come by at least three or four times a day. Good choice.

2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I hate Rick Astley, but I love cutthroat Roger.

This is the worst day of my life.

(Not really, one day I had a c-section and almost died. That day was worse.)

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Alan said...

I'll be "together forever" with your blog. Not you, of course, just your blog.

11:12 PM

 
Blogger djn said...

Meow!!

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I miss Cutthroat Roger.

And my theory as to why your stats have gone down? Ky's been away from internet access for weeks. I'll bet the numbers will go right back up when she gets home.

4:50 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

No!!!!!! Don't cut cut-throat Roger.

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Nukie said...

I never thought you'd lower yourself to doing Tottie Tuesday for readers.

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

I think you should put up white-trash Roger.

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home