DO IT TREE!

Monday, August 14, 2006

macro vs. micro


I just realized I had these two movies at home at the same time, through no pre-meditation of my own. Nukie recommended Man on the Train (and I promptly moved it to the top of my queue), while The Train was probably added to Netflix during the Reagan administration and has only recently attained the daunting summit that is my queue.

The question is, which do I watch first?

(Also, New York Moments recently joined the Netflix ranks. Don't worry; I will convert all of you.)

6 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I just watched The Royal Tenenbaums on Saturday. It's now in the hands of our postal service.

Nukie's handing out recommendations? How do I get one?

7:18 PM

 
Blogger djn said...

I heart Netflix.

3:48 PM

 
Blogger Nukie said...

It's great to see that it only took 2 weeks to get the movie. I can walk down the street and get one in 10 minutes.

NYM,
I never give recommendations unless I've seen the movie first. SO I'd recommend "Kimberly"

6:56 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

NYM: Good stuff. Have you seen Bottle Rocket? I'll send you a note.

djn: It does rule.

Nukie, Nukie, when your video store gets 65,000 titles, we'll talk.

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Nukie said...

Hmmm,

You say 65,000 titles? Tell me more.

7:29 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Is that the one Wes Anderson & that blond Wilson brother wrote?

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home