DO IT TREE!

Monday, February 20, 2006

you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

Little housekeeping here . . .

This is the blog equivalent of mailing-it-in, but how bout that weather (in Cleveland)? The other day it was 60 degrees. I like to think it was because the baseball gods were paying homage to the Indians' pitchers and catchers reporting to Winter Haven for spring training! Long-time readers know (and short-time readers are about to find out) that my emotional well-being is oft-connected to the vicissitudes of the Indians regular season. Well, I have another month or so before I have to worry about that.

At any rate, we're now about 50 degrees away from the weather the other day along with gale force winds. Which reminds me, has anyone seen my garbage can lid? No? I found one of my trash bags across the street, but did not see the lid . . . well, leave a comment if you know.

I seem to have confused some with my recent thought. While I enjoy reveling in obscurity, I will give you a hint.

And where is Nukie's blog? Well, it's back! Looks like it was time for a fresh start . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Muther Nature is trying to keep us guessing.

Nukie likes to pretend as if he's leaving the blogworld periodically just to get attention.

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home