DO IT TREE!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's a Laugh

Everybody pick up their copy of The Essential Daryl Hall & John Oates yet? Well, when you do, you'll notice something that I have yet to see on a cd . . . an FBI Anti-Piracy Warning.

Last night, just to prove how fearless I am, I copied the CD. When the morning comes, the Hall & Oates Division of the FBI is knocking on my door with the intention of seizing my computer. They are a vigilant staff. Maneaters really. In this day and age, I guess you can't forget that private eyes are watching you. I was so close to getting out of it, but I made a few choice comments to the authories. Use your imagination. They then booked me and took me to jail.

My cellmate was named, Camellia, a surprising name for someone so large and formidable. Camellia seemed to grow kind of fond of me, but some things are better left unsaid. Fortunately, I was able to resist him despite his entreaties. He said, "I may be a family man, but your kiss is on my list." Whoah. I said, "I can't go for that; no can do." He seemed to understand. You may say it isn't so, but it is and boy was I scared. After posting bond, I was released and do I hope I don't get back together again with my old cellmate.

Now I'm home, somewhat out of touch. I know my absence has been tough, but I'm glad you all were able to wait for me. For the most part, I'm no worse for the wear - expect for my computer . . . she's gone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

It's posts like this that make Sarah smile, wherever that rich girl is...

10:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I count 13 song references. I hope I didn't miss any.

That quite possibly is the sweetest logo of all time. There is just something about mullets, moustaches and smooth easy ballads.

10:59 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Joe: Right on, right one.

Nukie: You know, it's a risk worth taking.

Janny: Hmm, I'm not sure myself, but I'll take your word for it. Doing that logo I finally figured out Hall was the one with the bad hair.

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home