DO IT TREE!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

blog update

Now that my blog has been around the block a time or two (you know who you are), I find myself thinking of blog posts that I have already written or wondering if I've already written something while I'm writing it. I'm reasonable certain this is the first time I've written this. If I get really confused, there's always the google to tell me if I've already explored the eccentricities of Michael Jackson in a certain, newly subtle way.

Then I thought, "Why fight it?" Why not embrace my mental redundancies. So, the new plan is to start reposting my earliest posts and just keep recycling through the archives, in perpetuity. Because one, if I can't remember whether or not I've blogged something, it's highly unlikely anyone else will. And overall, the blog won't be any less entertaining. Just ask Garfield. He's been doing the same thing for like 20 years.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Feel free to re-post the Amazon shopping suggestion post. It's a personal favorite of mine and one that introduced me to the world of Marginally Clever.

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Noman said...

I love that word "perpetuity."

I also love these comment word verification things, especially when I can't figure them out. Is it just me? This one is onwuhyep. A new language could be created with these things you know.

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home