DO IT TREE!

Monday, March 14, 2005

if a blog falls in the forrest . . .

In a fit of false vanity, I decided to google my blog. I wasn't fondling my blog, I was only trying to see if it would show-up on the almighty search engine. I mean, Google is a modern god and if it doesn't know about you . . . well, you might as well not exist. I discovered I'm teetering on the edge of oblivion. I found a link to the MC here. Joe once left a comment on my blog and I know him to have impeccable taste, so I suggest you click on over and check out his musings.

I did find something else interesting. Before I started this, I did the same thing I did today - I googled my blog name. I'm pretty sure I only found the occasional use of the phrase. But today I found this. All I can say is that I am deeply honored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home