DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

dialogue

Guy1: But, I don't want to go to the Ice Capades.
Girl1: Humor me.
Guy1: Fine!
...extended pause...
Girl1: Hello! I'm waiting.
Guy1: What for?
Girl1: For you to do something funny.

Gallagher would love this joke. Oh idioms! I always wondered how Gallagher got crowds to buy into the whole produce smashing thing. Like did he start it in a club in New York with like 8 people there (half of which were employees), puts the watermelon on a stool on stage . . . Attendees look at each other quizically. "What is he doing? Maybe he should get his hair cut first." And then Gallagher says, "This is going to seem really fucked up, but hang with me here, it'll be hilarious."

Yes, I'm quite sure Gallagher got his ass kicked a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home