DO IT TREE!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

a crushing blow (to my foot)

So I did a dumb thing. I put my foot under my garage door. I thought all garage door openers had the "hey I don't want to crush stuff" safety mechanism. Now, the experience reminded me that I need to install the laser-finder dealie so it doesn't crush something more valuable.

Why did I do this? I don't remember. I needed something in the garage (probably weed killer), but closed it prematurely. Then I started this post in a tab in my browser and then didn't finish it - UNTIL NOW!

Of course, now I'm at a loss for what sweetness I was going to put in this little nested rectangle here. Let's reflect on that for a moment.

In other news, Lincoln said "shoe." Add it to the list of many, many words he's said one time nary to repeat. Listen closely cuz he's only going to say this once.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home