DO IT TREE!

Friday, September 07, 2007

cluck-cluck

a few questions for the poultry crowd

I think someone egged my car or threw an egg at my car. There is some substance that looks like dried egg on the back bumper of my car.

The questions are:

1. Why throw egg on my car?
2. I drive a light blue '97 Mercury Sable, am I supposed to care that there is egg on my car?
3. Why would I care that there were egg on my car?
4. Are you trying to give "Blue" salmonella?
5. Where can I get a really good deal on car insurance?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Lady said...

As a professional, let me explain the possible logic: achieve the awesomeness of the splattering egg without setting off a car alarm. It was a crime of convenience. Just be glad someone didn't devil egg you car. That means someone really hates you.

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Yeah, deviled-egging a car is a sign of true hate. Going through all the work of preparing them and everything.

You know, when I lived in an apartment, someone once egged my tiny little Tercel hatchback. And it was well into the parking lot, hidden behind a great big truck. And it was winter time, and so the egg froze to my car. So not good for your car.

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

I wouldn't do it, Roger. The egg damage deductable is always off of the charts.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home