DO IT TREE!

Monday, December 18, 2006

the beta, she teases

Blogger has a beta version that has a couple of new features. One of which is tags or "labels" as they call them. To get on the beta you need a google account (check) AND you have to be invited to upgrade. (A little "Upgrade to Beta" appears on blogger's dashboard.)

I got the invite earlier; I was totally pumped. I hit yes. I took the tour of new features. I watched Sylvia Brown tell some people that their daughter was shot when she actually collapsed in her bedroom. Then, I had to confirm my password with blogger to initiate the upgrade process. I do that and then beta says, "Sorry. We can only upgrade a certain number of people at a time and now is not your time."

So if you're on blogger and you're waiting for the upgrade beware her siren song.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ria said...

After being totally disappointed with the beta version of hotmail I tried a few months ago, and then eventually switched back to the old style, I'm a little gun-shy about trying beta blogging.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Yeah, beta's rejected me, too. And then it looks like I'm resisting change my not switching to beta. No, really! I want to be a sheep! I want to obsessively label everything! It's just that Beta hates me.

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home