DO IT TREE!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

ha ha, old people

A friend emailed that this house next door has some sort of bright spotlight affixed to the roof, which shines brightly upon her bed every night. To which I replied, "Are they old? Old people are afraid - of everything. Especially robots."

For some reason I think I'm being hilarious today and that's like the funniest thing I've said so far. But hey - it's still early. Check back often to see if I redeem myself.

Speaking of hilarious, there is in existence footage of my first stand-up gig. (If you say "first stand-up gig" it makes it sound like you've done more than a handful of open-mic nights.) This particular event occurred in college during a "talent show." Sensitive saxophone guy (SSG) handed me my hat, to be perfectly honest. The cards were stacked against me. All the judges were from the music department and they were not Tenacious D - so WTF did they know about funnytime? I consoled myself with being the crowd favorite as I got way more laughs than SSG.

At any rate, I was contemplating putting it on YouTube. But then I think that I would need some sort of VCR to intertube interface (interestingly enough, this occurred before the whole digital media fad - or BTWDMF). Does anyone have access to a VCR-to-interweb tube?

You know, the more I think about it, I am way too lazy to make this happen. Let's just hit our mental backspace buttons all the way through those last couple of paragraphs - hell, the whole damn post. If you have a clever mind, you can shift+up arrow (+ home on the top row) then backspace the whole thing out at once. This is much easier than me not hitting the "publish post" button ("publish", thanks to blogger for making me feel important. "Publish or perish y'all!")

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

You know, robots are the leading cause of death among old people. They also use their medicine for fuel.

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home