DO IT TREE!

Monday, May 01, 2006

just can't get enough

If you're like me, right now you're probably sitting at your desk wondering, "How do I get me some more Roger?" Well friends, your prayers have been answered. I will be contributing to Draft Day Suit over in the sports/humor corner of the blogosphere. Take a left at AV Geeks, just past political rants, behind myspace and boom, right there it is.

Sarah is the brainchick behind the whole deal and she invited me to post there. It was, honestly, like one of my top-5 moments of pride. (theMonica admitting to being my girlfriend will be pretty tough to unseat in the number 1 position.) I thought it was really cool that she asked me. So she and I and a bunch of people I don't know (not that Sarah and I have ever met, but she comments here and therefore is a friend of mine) will be posting about sports. Not to say I will never post about sports here again (I hear the collective sigh of relief), but most of my sports post here revolve around the personal anguish I often endure because of my unhealthy obsession. I wouldn't want to deprive you of that.

At any rate, check it out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet ya.

We're teammates now!

11:49 PM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

One can never get enough Roger.

Do you think I can get my friends to start calling me "brainchick"? That would be awesome.

12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home