DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

posts

Working on picture posts tends to slow the blogging down around these parts (i.e. my fingers). I've been working on such a post for a while now. Don't get all excited. It's not great and will probably only serve to shock and dismay you. But, the very nature of it is conducive to spending a lot of time on it. All the while, I FEEL like I'm producing something - like I'm giving you something to read, like I'm not neglecting my blog, like I'm not constructing sentences in unconventional ways.

That is the reason posting has been light. Until I went and played roller hockey and lost a lot of water weight and then got back here and was way too wired to sleep and decided I'd post a bunch of crap, just to make it look like all kinds of cool stuff was going on around here. But such is not the case. I'm sitting around taking largish pictures and making them smaller and montaging them. Exciting.

p.s. Is there a doctor reading this? A hand doctor preferably or even better, a hand-swelling doctor? I play goalie and my left hand gets swollen after I play. At first I thought I had a bacteria or a beehive in the glove, but I got a new catch glove and the swelling still happened. Hmmm. In other news, the athlete's foot cleared up. Don't be shocked if I delete this whole site in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

Umm... eeew?

1:28 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

That whole swollen hand/athlete's foot thing sounds a bit too familiar to me...

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home