DO IT TREE!

Monday, April 03, 2006

the walking dead

Well, considering the outcome, I foolishly stayed up to watch the game last night. By most measures (especially the numerical representation we call the "score"), the Indians suffered a huge embarrassing failure at the hands of the White Sox. The game ended after 2.

Today was rough. I was a zombie. Well, I was all the negatives of a zombie - the heavy bags under my eyes, the guttural monotone, the flaking-off skin, the inability to form complete sentences - without any of the positives - the indefatigable walking, the inordinate strength, the life-sucking biting skills. At some point, work was done. Being a zombie makes for a long day.

4 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Hangover, huh?

8:57 PM

 
Blogger djn said...

Today is national nap day. Don't feel so bad -- it's the time change. I didn't have a nap and my day sucked too.

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Cheer up, Roger. The Indians have to do better against Chicago than they did last year.

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

I understand you, man.

7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home