DO IT TREE!

Monday, April 10, 2006

car fidelity

I've been cheating on my parking lot. She's getting up there in years AND she's never really been close to my building. Plus, she's always been a little on the cheap side. At first I thought her distance and relative - let's say - "lack of sophistication, were good things. I was attracted to them. But over time these qualities have grown less endearing. The lot and I didn't grow any FURTHER apart, but she hsasn't gotten any closer either.

And so it was when I found my new lot. She's close, really close. She's a classy gal. She costs me three times as much as my old lot, but, did I mention she was really close? She lets me get nine extra minutes of sleep in the morning when I'm with her. That's a whole extra snooze cycle. You can't really put a price on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

It's okay, Roger. You'll find that as they become sucessful, the majority of men toss aside thier starter lot in favor of a trophy lot like the one you describe.

8:27 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I'm so happy I don't have to deal with cars & parking, etc. Just sickos on the subway.

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home