DO IT TREE!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

blog update

A buddy of mine, Brian, has agreed to spruce up the site a little bit. While I like the spartan layout, it does look like it was created by an eight year-old. I guess I could be some super-smart eight year-old and I sneeringly read your comments thinking, "I wrote this when I was four, simpleton." But unfortunately, I am not, eight years-old or super-smart. I'm just a guy with a dream of a better looking blog. I mean, doesn't it look like white threw up all over here? I know I don't have the skills to fix it though. The blog used to be all goth and when I changed it to white, theMonica and Alan (2/3rds of the blog's readership - yah 2/3rds, you can't spell proof-read without READ) both commented, revealing their approval. Or at least that's what I figured. But after that, lazy settled in and I haven't touched it since.

Enter knowledgeable friend. I told him I didn't want anything too crazy, maybe like a lazer light show and some dancing hamsters, just to give it a little more "pop" - but don't go overboard, just really a lot of stuff that blinks. He agrees. Oh and the best part is that he works for beer and wings. Shit, could you imagine a beer and wings based economy. I'd be fucking secretary of the treasury. Or secretary of the hot sauce or something.

Anyway, he's got access to be all up-in my blog and whatnot. So if the posts start getting way better and funnier, with better graphics where people's faces and thumbs have remotely the same skin tone, try not to to be too disappointed when it's me posting again. I mean, I've got feelings, you know?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are taking requests, I've always been a fan of flying toasters and dancing Jeebus.

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home