DO IT TREE!

Monday, January 30, 2006

status

Blogging is a strange creature. I sometimes find myself seeing posts in every action I take. The ideas flow freely. I have to self-edit a lot of things as I deem them either too mundane or too stupid to warrant a post (and you thought I posted EVERYTHING).

Other times it's not so simple. It's not as if I'm sitting around, crippled with an inability to post. It's just that sometimes the muse doesn't speak. I shall not slap her for lack of talking. I leave her be and hope she finds it in her heart to visit me later. Or I wait for Netflix to do something funky with the mail.

As you might guess from the fact that I'm writing this, I am in the latter phase right now. I have a couple of picture posts I plan on working on in the interim, along with an "outside the blog" writing project. So, don't fret if my posting drops off slightly. I don't think it will, I'm just trying to soften the blow if it does. You know, let you down easy. And away you go.

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Shit. I'm going to have to start drinking heavily to deal with this, Roger. If I end up in AA, it's going to be all your fault.

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Ugh. Just when I thought the work day couldn't get any worse you go and tell us that you're having a dry spell.

If it helps, my muse enjoys being spanked every once in a while.

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

No, really, it's not you, it's us.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home