DO IT TREE!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

So, maybe it's a little late, but I gave you Santa Roger like a month ago and that should have been enough to let you know how much I care. Ok, I know I don't say it enough, but you KNOW how I feel. Can't you tell by the way I treat you? By the fact that I try to post as much as humanly possible (well, this human). By the fact that some of my posts are timed at 1 AM on school nights and I have a job to go to in the morning. Point taken. You're right. I'll try to be more considerate.

The very best to you and yours.

Except for the person who got to my blog by searching on "huge mommies who want to show off their bodies." Sadly, I was 93rd on that search result. I need to work on that. Somebody is desperate for huge mommies.

1 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Well you're lucky that it was only huge mommies. I still get about 50 hits a day by people searching for "cameltoe." Apparently lots of people in Germany are cameltoe fetishists.

And, I also got a hit from "women that have to pee really badly bug are holding it in barely." No fair. It was my date--a guy of course--who said that he was holding his pee in barely. Sheesh.

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home