DO IT TREE!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Clean Up Aisle 7.

I hate you grocery store. With your bountiful produce, your itimidating range of choices, your large selection of beers, your barely functional cashier with the lack of initiative for hurriedly processing my purchases, your out-of-the-way-ness, your bright white lights and clean disinfected aisles, your delicious pastry-type treats cooked fresh in your bakery daily, your ridiculously diverse deli sections. It sounds like I love you, put I don't. It's not you; it's me. I can't stand going to see you, but I will have to visit soon or my girlfriend will be upset with me. I always say, never upset the girlfriend - any girlfriend. Besides, she has had enough Coors Light and water (not together) to last 3 lifetimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home