DO IT TREE!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Separated at Birth Look-Alike Contest Winner: Clarification

Generally when I'm constructing a separated at birth, I'll go to google images and search for pictures there. Usually, if my idea has been done already, I'll find an example of it. Sometimes though, it's not readily apparent. This happened recently when I got the idea for a Separated at Birth with Maria Shriver and 80's cartoon super-villain Skeletor. When searching for Maria and Skeletor pictures separately, I didn't encounter the S@B. But when I searched together, I found this. This blogger calls them "twins", but the thought's the same (they both resemble skeletons. Incidentally, I don't know what the blog title or sub-title mean). That being said, I am not exhaustive in my searching for someone preemptively stealing my brilliant ideas. I can't be held accountable for web denizens that also possess a time machine, travel into the future, steal my separated at births ideas, travel back to the the past and then publish the picture, before I was inevitably going to in the future that could no longer exist. For one thing, it's a great big world wide web and I have tiny amounts of gray matter and even tinier numbers of ideas. As the blog title implies, it's highly unlikely that I would have both a clever and UNIQUE idea about something (then I would have to rename the blog: Truly Clever). So hey, I'm sorry if I unwittingly copy other peoples' ideas.

Incidentally, this category shall now be called "Look-Alike Contest Winners". Over the past 45 minutes of looking, S@B has become too ubiquitous and cliche (I call this "tacky God" syndrome). The new name suggests that if one of the people entered the other's Annual Look-Alike Contest, the featured contestants would surely win the other's contest in which entered - you know what I mean. By the by, if you're here from the past, could you please use your time machine for the forces of good?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home