DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The world is an evil place

Jen and Brad have broken up *tear*. I discovered an interesting item in the local indy:

Do you enjoy swanky Hollywood parties, shallow egomaniacal folk and constant hounding by camera-wielding misanthropic camera jockeys? If so, I could be a "Friend" to you. That's not all I have to offer! Do you enjoy fabulous hairdos and sparkly dresses and such? Then this SWF is for you! That's right. SWF seeks M for companionship and possibly more(?). Let me cast you as my leading man! Are you ready for your close-up? Must be among top 25 most beautiful men as determined by accredited national publication, such as People, Mad Magazine or Cat Fancy; SAG member; vegan; aloof but not indifferent; non-smoker; smug solipsistic types need not apply!

If Brad and Jen can't make it in this crazy, mixed-up world, what chance is there for us ordinary people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home