DO IT TREE!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

what's this bunch of . . .

gloomy pussies? Or some such that I recently heard on The Sound of Music.

Oh how I laughed and laughed. I mean, good stuff. And then I spent 10 minutes trying to think of Faye Dunaway's name because I thought the potential baroness looked like her. So I said to theMomica, "Oh, that potential wife/baroness looks like 'NO MORE WIRE HANGERS EVER!' lady." "Joan Crawford?" "Well, yah, but the actress who played her." "Right. I think her name was something like Joan . . . Crawford." With that mental roadblock firmly in place, it took me some solid mental computing time to come up with the right name.

Anyway, the GPs is a great band/fantasy name, so feel free to use it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ky said...

That's hilarious. LynnieC and I always wanted to have a band named "Fredrich's Teeth"--from Sound of Music, too.

2:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home