DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Open Memo Department

TO: The Ladies
RE: World Fish Stocks

Well ladies, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this fish has exited the sea. Let me take time out of flopping about dry land, gasping for oxygen, to tell you that I am now betrothed to theMonica.

I've always considered myself a more nimble version of a manatee. That being the case, I'm glad I escaped from the wild of the seas without being chewed up by a boat propeller - at least not entirely.

I love my little mermaid and I look forward to our life together.

Now, uhh, anybody know sea cow CPR?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Lady said...

I think there are some Canadian girls with broken hearts.

12:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey congratulations!

HOw does it feel to be affainced?

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

This is one Canadian girl with a broken heart.

Oh wait, I'm married.

(Congratulations!)

3:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it strange to be so happy for a total stranger?
Huzzah and congratulations!

5:19 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

TL: Oh stop. You're making me blush.

Sares: Kind of itchy actually.

HRH: Hey, thanks.

Ky: You still think of me as a total stranger? How about 90% stranger? I'm actually a lot like the blog. Not sure if that's good or horribly, horribly bad.

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

After the initial tantrum and tears, I have to say I am happy for you. Congrats to you and theMonica.

Can I still stalk you? Will she be okay with that? Ooooh, maybe I will crash the wedding!!

11:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry; you're right. You're not a total stranger at all, and thus it's okay that I'm this happy for you. Many more huzzahs!

2:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home