DO IT TREE!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

deduction

Given:

I don't find Carlos Mencia funny. I think he kind of sucks.

and

In the comedy world, Carlos has a reputation for stealing jokes from a lot of comedians.


Therefore, a lot of comedians suck . . . ?

Sure, a lot of comedians do suck, but I suspect when you're stealing jokes you have to shy away from people's best material, provided they're somewhat famous. That would make it, you know, a little obvious.

Side note: I was half-expecting Joe Rogan to choke Mencia out. And how great is it that George Lopez knocked Mencia out (sorry, not shown). I respect that. I'm going to watch whatever that show George Lopez is(was?) in from now on.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

How ironic is it that the video is no longer posted due to a copyright claim by Carlos Mencia?

2:13 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

OK, but his episode with the stereotype olympics was funny!

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home