DO IT TREE!

Monday, May 08, 2006

publicist wanted

I was at game 6 of the Wizards/Cavs. I think my dad killed a drifter who also happened to have awesome tickets for that game. We were right behind the Wizards bench. I didn't heckle the Wizards much because they are ugly. Ugly people are very aggressive and tall (in this case), so I figured it was best to keep my mouth shut lest they decide they could kill me and return to the bench before anyone knew what happened.

Anyway, I Tivo'ed the game. And lookie what I found:

The circle on Eric Snow's left is my dad being pensive. I'm on the right looking concerned. The arrow is pointing to a guy that had a toupee - or some freak genetic hair mutation. If you were watching the game and you were me, you would probably have noticed me there. But if you weren't me and you couldn't slow-mo the game, you probably wouldn't have even seen me there at all.

Not that it matters. I figure this continued exposure is sure to lead to incredible fame and fortune. Don't worry. I promise to keep the blog running.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I can see they're already strategically placing you about town in preperation for your pending Spiderman 3 role. Good PR people you have there, Roger.

9:58 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Hey Joe - I thought this was like the coolest thing ever. This is my first time on TV. I'm already demanding tables at all the finest restaurants and tearing down hotel rooms. It's great being a celeb. Why did no one else care though? Maybe they think I'm lying. Doesn't it look a lot like throat slash roger?

10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home