DO IT TREE!

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Pictures of Matchstick Men

Mary-Kate Olsen has checked herself into a starvation rehabilitation center.

MK's anorexia stems from a shocking trip to the scale 6 months ago. "I got onto a scale and saw that I weighed 58 pounds. It made me sick. It could have also been the broccoli floret I had eaten that Tuesday, but I'm pretty sure I was just disgusted by how much I weighed." Saying that she didn't want to turn out like her "fat@ss twin sister" MK went on the "Supermodel Diet": a strict regiment of heroin and Choco-Lax.

"I was really happy with the results," MK says. "I was down to 42 pounds in no time. I always thought the true picture of beauty was 4 ribs showing, but I realized there was no limit to what I could accomplish. Translucency is not just a dream!" While Mary-Kate was unable to achieve full organ visibility, she taunted Ashley with her spinal column. "May-Kay was always prancing around in backless shirts. She never insulted me directly, but I could tell she thought I was fat. I mean, at the time I did weigh 64 pounds, so she wasn't far off."

Ashley dismisses concerns that she may also have an eating disorder. "People think it's unhealthy that I weigh less than I did when I was on Full House, well, hello! - I had a lot of baby fat back then." Ashley says despite the binge she went on after the lackluster performance of the Olsen's new movie, New York Minute, she now weighs a healthy 60 pounds. "After our new movie didn't do so well, I totally went a little crazy and ate an entire Chicken McNugget. I felt so gross. I jogged 12 miles in my snowsuit after that. I'm all better now."

While financially the Olsen twins have enough money to BUY food, they say the problem doesn't stem from any economic hardship. "Ashley and I have always been rich beyond our wildest dreams and have enough money to feed the entire continent of Africa in perpetuity, but the pressures of making 86 Olsen Twin movies a year really wore down on us." Ashley adds, "Yah, there were some directors who when we were 5 and 6 would make us play Hungry Hungry Hippos all the time. It was pretty obvious what they were implying."

Plans for the production of their new movie, Olsen Twins: Hunger Strike!, have been put on hold. In the picture the Olsen twins go on a hunger strike when their favorite store, Baby Gap, plans to shut down. "We get all our cool clothes there," Mary-Kate says. She adds, "Doing the movie was pretty easy because I wasn’t eating that month anyway." Ashley however would occasionally sneak off to the HappyHippy for a Centrum vitamin, "It's more complete from A to Zinc."

For now, the Olsen twins plan on concentrating on their health. MK says, "Once I weigh enough to sink, I'll know I'm all better."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home